UK Pension Transfers
The UK pension landscape is one that is constantly changing and evolving. Let our qualified pension experts guide you through the options for your existing and future pension planning.
- UK pensions can broadly be separated into two categories; Defined benefit (Final Salary) and Defined Contribution (money purchase, personal pension, stakeholder etc).
- Complete a complimentary pension health check with our pension team to ensure your retirement savings are working as hard for you as you are for your retirement.
Download our Definitive guide to Final Salary Pensions as well our guide to consolidating multiple defined contribution schemes.View UK Pension Transfers Brochure
Free 30 Minute UK Pension Consultation
Pensions can be confusing. If you’re unsure whether your pension arrangements meet your needs, we would like to offer you a free 30 minute telephone consultation with one of our qualified pension specialists.
During this consultation we will:
- Help you understand what your annual pension income in retirement will be.
- Help you decide if you should make changes now, so that you will receive the income you need in retirement.
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of final salary pensions.
- Explain the difference between SIPPs and QROPS. (And why our views on this differ to most other advisers.)
- Answer any questions you may have about your pension.
Why Should You Take Advice From W1 Investment Group?
W1 Investment Group’s advisers are highly UK qualified Chartered Institute of Securities and Investments (CISI) Level 6 and 7 advisers. Based in Brussels and Doha, we’re regulated to give advice throughout Europe and the Middle East.
Our advisers aren’t salesmen. They give high quality professional advice with absolutely no obligation. But, if you do choose to use our services, we provide all our recommendations in writing with a clear statement of charges and provide a money-back guarantee on fees.
We have hundreds of satisfied customers and are 5 Star rated on Trustpilot.